Download the latest version of the openQCM NEXT python software version 0.1.2 developed in python programming language. You can download a stand alone executable application for Windows OS 64 bit or download the Python source-code for any platforms.
openqcm next executable software installation and usage
openQCM Next executable software is a stand-alone version of the Python software, for Windows OS 64-bit. The software bundles the Python application and all its dependencies into a single package. You can run the executable software without installing a Python interpreter or any modules.
– Download the openQCM Next executable software version 0.1.2 for WIN OS 64 bit
– Unzip the archive and browse to the folder : …/openQCM_Next_py_0.1.2/
– Launch the application by double-click on the shortcut: openQCM-NEXT-0.1.2.exe.lnk
History Changes Log version 0.1.2
– Redesign of the GUI and resizing window option
– Development of a new algorithm for the dissipation calculation
– Data acquisition improved
– Solved bug for PID parameters setting
– Switch the temperature control on thr fly
– general bug fixes and optimization
Python source-code INSTALlation GUIDE
Download the latest version of the openQCM NEXT firmware version python 0.1.2 for Teensy 4.0 development board
Make open science by taking advantage of one the most popular and active community for collective research. The Teensy 4.0 development board is in the heart of openQCM NEXT device and it is programmed using Arduino – based language. The main features of the microcontroller are the DDS synthesizer control, the voltage reading of the phase – gain comparator output through the ADC channels and raw data serial communication These advanced functionalities are made easier by the use of the arduino programming language.
openQCMNEXT is an open science hardware device and we encourage and support community participation in device development. openQCM NEXT source code will be availabale on github soon. join the community and contribute to the development of the openQCM NEXT python software.